The department of industrial and linkages in the college is charged with the following mandates
- To establish useful partnerships and linkages with various industry players through strategic planning for better academic exchange and regional visibility.
- To liase with relevant industry stakeholders for trainers attachment towards a gainful hands on work experience.
- To co-ordinate, undertake and supervise trainees assessment during attachment period for effectiveness of the process.
- To establish and maintain useful networks with relevant academic institutions for the common good of college fraternity.
- To develop and maintain relevant trainees attachment documents and reference materials for smooth operation of activities and procedures.
- Finally, it’s my humble appeal for continued support to the department from all college stakeholders.
CHARLES OKOTH ODAWA
ACTING HOD (ILO)